Small group/Bible study videos

I’d love to see a couples Bible study! I know this really isn’t your normal thing, but I also know that you are a Christian couple. I think this would be a great witness while also providing an opportunity for people to join in like a virtual “small group”.

6 Likes

I also think some kind of Bible study/study group/book group, tune in if/when you can etc. would be awesome!! It creates such a good community in addition to this!

1 Like

I would love that sounds grate I am new to this website so not fully sure how this works but a Couples Bible study would be amazing to help couples grow in the Lord and together and to meet others who share the same love for the Lord as we do.

2 Likes

I agree! Would love to see Bible studies for couples and families!

1 Like

I would love to be a part of a Bible study with women through different parts of life. Being a single adult I don’t have a core group of women to connect with and learn from (since I’m no longer in the young adult category and I’m not in the married category) within church Bible studies.

Good morning
I am also a single woman although I am middle aged…i have never taken part in a bible study group but would be willing to give it a shot. I worry that my opinions may not be welcome. I had 12 years of Catholic schooling but as an adult, i tend to have a more progressive view.