Similac Advance Formula Exchange (blue packaging)

thread for exchanging Similac Advance formula (blue packaging)

We are creating this group as a way to try to help the continued problem of families getting the formula they need, whether thats due to supply chain problem issues, inflation, or whatever else.
We get so many messages from moms who have reached out saying they haven’t been able to find their little ones formula. So I thought I’d do my best at finding a solution to this problem by putting together a resource to try to help match moms who need formula with those who have extra.
If you’re a mom who needs a formula that hasn’t been easy for you to get, this is a place to find it. And if you’re a mom who has sealed, unexpired formula that you no longer need and are willing to ship it to moms in need, this is a place to do it.

How it works:

I’ve created a thread for each formula. If I’ve missed any, feel free to start a formula specific thread of your own.

If you need a specific formula, please comment under the appropriate post that you need it and where the general area you’re located.
If you have a specific formula you’re willing to sell or donate, find someone you’d like to connect with on the comment thread and DM them, then reply to their comment letting them know that you sent a DM.
If no one has commented that they need it yet, please comment how much you have/any specifics. (example: have four 12 oz cans of Enfamil, willing to donate, just pay shipping)

Once a connection has been made (person selling/donating DM’s person in need of formula) they can coordinate the shipping/payment amongst themselves. Payments should be made through PayPal, Venmo, or Facebook Pay, and those receiving formula should be prepared to pay standard market price for formulas (if not being donated) and should also be prepared to pay for shipping costs.

Once you have shipped formula/paid for formula, please either remove your comments from the list or edit them to reflect that you are no longer in need/no longer have formula.
Using this group is at your own risk… we are not responsible for anything that happens as a result of this forum- payment issues, not receiving formulas, etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Heres to helping each other out!

Needing similac advance or kirkland brand. Idaho.

I’m in need of Similac or generic brand (Target, Walmart, TippyToes, etc.) Doesn’t matter to me! Ohio.

2 Likes

I need of Similac 360 Total Care sensitive
Orange can

1 Like

Are you near Boise? I’ve heard Fred Meyer seems to have Similac Advanced on hand at most locations. Also try Ridleys. I had never heard of that one but a friend said their stock was higher than others.

We have this all over, I can ship some to you. Email me bdiehl08@live.com

I am 15 miles from Lewiston Idaho. Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

I have a large blue can of similac it expires 2023

I would pay you for whatever you have left :slight_smile: I am 15 miles from Lewiston ID and haven’t been able to find any :frowning:

How many do you need?

I would take it! :slight_smile:

Email me. I am in Oregon. If you paypal me shipping costs you can have it.

Jennythompson0523@gmail.com

my email is jasouders@lcmail.lcsc.edu if you want to email me :slight_smile:

I have a bunch of the similac 12 ounce cans if anyone needs some!

I meant to say similac advance*

I have 4, 12 oz cans, looking to sell for what I paid, $19/can. Can ship. Located in CT

I have 4, 12 oz cans similac advance. I paid $19/can and willing to ship. Let me know if you’re interested

Hello, I am finding this at my Walmart. I could send. I’m not sure the rules of this though.

Yes! If you still have them I would be interested.

How many cans do you have?