Similac 360 Total Care to give away

Uploading: 92DE16E5-BF5B-48B3-B9CF-671210B79362.jpeg…
Processing: 4829FC72-A169-4E76-BD5D-58DFDE3BCE07.jpeg…
My baby has soy protein and dairy protein allergy. I have so much of this and want to get rid of it to where it is needed! I look forward to your reply so I can ship it to you. I have more than the pictures show.

This isn’t uploading the pictures… what do you have available in the 360 total care? That is what I feed my baby

Hi I’m desperately in need of this formula. All of our stores have run out and our hospital can’t give out anymore. Please email me at eckomoore@gmail.com or message me on Facebook at Ecko Moore.

I’m in need of this, I’m willing to pay for it and shipping cost. Do you have any left?

I live outside of Atlanta and this is what my baby boy uses. Would love to purchase from you

I have Similac 360 liquid formula 2oz X 4 in sensitive (orange) and 2oz X 4 in regular (Blue). If you need it, please let me know.

I’ve been looking for this kind. Please feel free to email me at hayleewingo1215@gmail.com

I’ve been looking for the sensitive for my baby

Hi I am interested if any is still available, im located in pa. And my email is nicoleglisson97@gmail.com

Is this what you’re looking for?

Yes that’s the one!

Email me at alliemorgen10@gmail.com :blush:

Just emailed you :blush:

I’m in need of the (orange) similac 360 total care sensitive. If this is what you have I’m interested please. Thank you!

I can’t see your images but I am looking for Similac 360 Total Care for my baby. Do you have any left? Please contact me! Thanks.

Hello, do you have any still available? Desperately looking for my 2 month old. Thank you!

I can’t see your pictures but do you have the similac 360 total care blue in powder ? If so please let me know