Similac 360 Total Care (blue packaging)

Thread Exchanging Similac 360 Total Care (blue packaging)

We are creating this group as a way to try to help the continued problem of families getting the formula they need, whether thats due to supply chain problem issues, inflation, or whatever else.
We get so many messages from moms who have reached out saying they haven’t been able to find their little ones formula. So I thought I’d do my best at finding a solution to this problem by putting together a resource to try to help match moms who need formula with those who have extra.
If you’re a mom who needs a formula that hasn’t been easy for you to get, this is a place to find it. And if you’re a mom who has sealed, unexpired formula that you no longer need and are willing to ship it to moms in need, this is a place to do it.

How it works:

I’ve created a thread for each formula. If I’ve missed any, feel free to start a formula specific thread of your own.

If you need a specific formula, please comment under the appropriate post that you need it and where the general area you’re located.
If you have a specific formula you’re willing to sell or donate, find someone you’d like to connect with on the comment thread and DM them, then reply to their comment letting them know that you sent a DM.
If no one has commented that they need it yet, please comment how much you have/any specifics. (example: have four 12 oz cans of Enfamil, willing to donate, just pay shipping)

Once a connection has been made (person selling/donating DM’s person in need of formula) they can coordinate the shipping/payment amongst themselves. Payments should be made through PayPal, Venmo, or Facebook Pay, and those receiving formula should be prepared to pay standard market price for formulas (if not being donated) and should also be prepared to pay for shipping costs.

Once you have shipped formula/paid for formula, please either remove your comments from the list or edit them to reflect that you are no longer in need/no longer have formula.
Using this group is at your own risk… we are not responsible for anything that happens as a result of this forum- payment issues, not receiving formulas, etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Heres to helping each other out!

Deleted by user

I am in need for my 2 month old. Live in Kingston, TN

I’m in need of similac 360 total care, located Lynchburg Virginia

I have some - in Iowa. I will ship if you’d pay the shipping cost.

I’m in Iowa and could probably split what I have to ship to you both. I’m new to this forum but wanted to help. Please let me know how I can get mine to you - and would you be willing to pay for shipping? =)

Hi - would I be able to buy the powder can?

If anybody has powder cans I can pay for the can and shipping. I have venmo. & zelle& cash app. I’m located on Long Island

I’ll give you the formula for free if you’re willing to pay shipping. =)

I am willing to pay shipping

yes can do! I am in Vermont.

Awesome! So how does this work? (Ha - I’m new here…just wanted to help)

please email me at meganpollock88@gmail.com

Doing it now! =)

Not quite sure [quote=“mamakatie, post:13, topic:5510, full:true”]
Awesome! So how does this work? (Ha - I’m new here…just wanted to help)
[/quote]

Please email me at abissell8402@gmail.com

awesome! Thanks!

By selecting each persons username you should be able to private message to better protect your privacy.

I’m in need of 360 for our 3month old DFW area

Any of this left?