Sharing Good News

Wanted to create a space where we could share good and exciting news together!

60 Likes

I’ll start- OUR BABY IS HERE!

194 Likes

I love this forum, Andrew! Thanks for creating a space for all of us to uplift and share great news with each other. Thank you and Shawn for sharing your beautiful birth video with us! CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful family. And to Shawn, way to go mama!! Sending hugs and love to your growing and sweet family :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us. He’s absolutely precious and I can’t wait to see how sweet Drew is with him❤️

2 Likes

Congrats again! He is precious! Can’t wait to see drew interact with her baby brother. No wonder you were so uncomfortable at the end shawn, that’s a big boy. Glad you are all happy and healthy.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! He is absolutely beautiful! That was such a beautiful video. Love you guys!

2 Likes

Sweet baby but congratulations East Fam.Thanks for sharing
Marcie

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing your family with us all. May god be with you always.

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!! Currently 8 months pregnant and bawled like a baby throughout this whole video! These truly are the best days! Enjoy them! I really appreciate you guys letting us be apart❣️

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. Congratulations on a healthy, beautiful baby boy. I cried along with you.

My goodness. Such a beautiful video. Congratulations on your baby boy. God bless.

Absolutely beautiful. Welcome to the world little man. Thank you so much for sharing with us! Hugs and love to you all. :heart::heart:

Andrew, I felt the same way you did when my kids were born. The not knowing how can I love another person more? How can I divide my love for everyone. I also felt so guilty because my children are 15 months apart. I felt like I didn’t give my son enough one on one time. But we got through it and learn everyday that our love just keeps growing. Congratulations on the new wonderful addition to your family and thank you for letting me have a little peek into your world. You Got This Dad

Congratulations you guys!!! So happy for you! He is such a beautiful baby!

1 Like

Thank you!! So happy and overjoyed for your family!! He is absolutely delicious!! Enjoy your time!! xoxo

Congratulations he is absolutely beautiful❤️

Aw!!! Congratulations East family he is beautiful!

Congratulations he’s so precious best wishes to guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations !!! he is just beautiful :heart_eyes: you took me back to my two boys also born via c~section . best wish’s on this new journey and allowing us to follow along ~ cant wait to meet you again little man !

Thank you so much! also- hope you like this forum, we are wanting a place of real connection! :slight_smile:

10 Likes