Sensitive Formula

Hey everyone! I live in Texas and willing to pay if needed. Having the hardest time finding sensitive formula for my 7 month old. We use Earths Best organic sensitive formula, I usually find it at Target but lately it’s been wiped out completely. We switched to that once we couldn’t find Similac sensitive anymore. I’m even unable to find the store brand sensitive formula.

This is what we use!

Not sure how it posted a photo of my baby and not the formula, but here it is :woman_facepalming:

I have similac sensitive at my Walmart I can order and ship them to you if you’d like I might could also have them gifted shipped to you from Walmart they are $17.46 a can!

I’m sorry it’s no longer in stock as of right now!

Hi, there!
I have 3 35oz cans! I bought them for $44 each but I will sell them for $35 each + shipping if you’re interested!

Do you still have them? Can I purchase one??

Yes! Send me an email and I’ll give you my number!

cbraden2793@gmail.com

Hi! I have three packs of Happy Baby Organic Sensitive. I think they were $28 each. Happy to ship if needed.

1 Like

Do you still have any left?

I’d love to buy these from you for my daughter.

Andreeaworking@gmail.com

I have one can of this if you want to pay cost +. shipping. My son is now old enough to not need formula.

If he can do happy baby sensitive, I’ve found it usually comes in stock on target.com around 4-5am ET, I’ve been able to order some for my friend a couple days in a row now

Did you find formula?? If not I have a can of earths best sensitive.

Email me tfox0921@outlook.com