Nutramigen liquid

In desperate need of the liquid nutramigen. Please if someone has some please let me know. I’m located in NJ! Thank you!

Hi! I have some - all unopened and unexpired. Just looking to cover the cost and shipping, please let me know if interested.

Omg yes I will take! Can you send me pictures of the front and expiration date please!

Have powder form if you want it

Very interested! Please send me picture of the expiration date and the bottle! Thank you!

Thank you! I appreciate it but I’m only looking for liquid as of right now!

Absolutely! If you give me a bit I will get those pics to you. I have 8 bottles I am selling since my LO is now on a different HA.

Thank you! I will take all 8 bottles!! Please email me the pictures and to discuss shipping and cost! My email is ccn0123@aol.com

I need some too if you have any to spare please. Cost is not an issue. Thanks.

Hi there!
I have two unopened bottles left that have not been claimed. If you are interested, please let me know. They cost $10.59 a piece and I can provide proof of purchase etc.

Thank you!

Hi. Yes please. Proof of purchase would actually be amazing. Thank you for offering. I have been so nervous buying from online forums. I am in NYC. How much would the postage be please? Thanks.

Of course, I don’t blame you! It depends on how you would like it shipped but I’ve found USPS is typically most cost effective especially since it’s only two bottles. Please send me your e-mail and I can send you the rest of the information including photos!

Zoya.kh@gmail.com
Many thanks.