Introduce Yourself!

Share a little about who you are! We’d love to get to know you better. Here’s what we can start with…

1. Name/Nicknames
  2. State you live in
  3. Kids? Pets?
  4. Favorite superhero
39 Likes

Hi all,
I’m Patti from Wisconsin - yes, I live only 15 minutes from the self-proclaimed water park capitol of the world - woo hoo!
I have never been married and don’t have any 2-legged kids but have had several of the 4-legged variety. Currently I have 2 cats - and they hate each other. Got the 2nd one thinking the 1st one needed a playmate. I Was Wrong!
My favorite superhero(s) are actually real people.
My first is/was Jerry Lewis - he showed me at a very young age the importance of doing things for other people and trying to make their lives better
the second is my mom - she is the most amazing person I have ever known.
My first career was spent in law enforcement - I was a state trooper, then a 911 dispatcher and even a jail matron. I have milked cows, waitressed, worked a call center (taking orders not calling out), clerked, retail, etc.
The past 21 years I have provided computer support at a university.
I love volunteering my time and helping others
I’m also a huge Cubs fan - can’t wait to get to a game again
That’s me

9 Likes

Amazing!
Patti- we are so thankful for everything you’ve done for with and for the East fam community. So fun to hear more about YOU and what makes you tick!
Baby pics coming soon!

4 Likes

My name is Darla. I live in southern Indiana. I have three daughters. They are 24, 22, and 15. I have one dog, Renegade and two cats named Cheddar and Mozzi (mozzarella). I love being part of this community. My youngest daughter and I have been watching the East fam youtube videos for a few years.

2 Likes

Hello my name is June and I live in Raleigh North Carolina I have one son who is 40 years old and two step daughters my husband and I travel all over in our tear drop camper I just love this community

2 Likes

Hello @Darla_Bright and fam - welcome

1 Like

Hello @JuneLadden welcome

1 Like

Thank you very much looking forward to meeting people and there thoughts

1 Like

Tara
I’m originally from California but now mine in Texas abs am looking to move to a different state
No kids but I have a cat(I like dogs too)
I’m not sure about a favorite superhero

1 Like

Hello guys,
My name is Madison! I am from a small town in Western Illinois! I have a 17-month-old baby boy named Asher Wayne. I am pregnant with our second due next month with the surprise gender. I absolutely cannot wait to find out. My significant other and I grew up together and graduated in the same class of 20 people, but did not get together until after high school. We are a young family and are so excited to be on this journey together. My favorite superhero is our every day superheroes that don’t always wear capes. They are the men and women who keep this country safe and it has a special place in my heart.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
My name is Hailey. I am a 25 year old stay at home mama residing in Washington State. We are parents to a beautiful little girl named Emerson (we call her Emmy for short). She will be 2 in September and is about 5 weeks apart in age from Drew! And I am due with baby #2 in January 2022. My favorite superhero would be Spider-Man, because if I’m being honest, Spider-Man and Batman are the only two superhero movies I’ve seen! :joy:

Sending love to all reading this and prayers to the East’s on their new journey as a family of four :blue_heart: This forum is such a special thing!

With love,
Hailey

2 Likes

Hello my name is Jennifer I live in southwest Indians. I have an eight year old who starts third grade next week! I have been married for almost 19 years and my husband is a paramedic/firefighter

1 Like

Hello my name is Shawnda 37 in Arkansas, I have 4 kids 4,6,15 and 18. Also a ton of animals, 5 goats, 4 chickens, 2 mini pigs, 6 cats and a dog. Country living at its finest! I love watching the east family and watching the way your family is growing! I guess if I had to pick my favorite superhero it would be HitGirl lol

Hello, my name is Kathy and I am raising my 9 year old granddaughter. I gained custody when she was 8 months old. She has had alot of sickness, and now need heart surgery. I live in Spartanburg, SC and we have to go to MUSC in Charleston,SC. It’s the best place we could be going. I am scared and worried. I work at a school so I don’t work during the summer. And surgery is 2 weeks after school starts. I know I shouldn’t worry about how I’m going to manage this money wise but can’t help it. I know GOD will provide.
I would appreciate any prayers for my sweet Abi.

2 Likes

Hi I am a mother for four kids 2 are autistic age 14 girl boy 10 and 2 adhd kids boy 13 girl 9 married to my.husband of 3 and half year been togther almost 11years stay home mom just rabbit and superhero is superwoman I love toy write poetry andnpaint when I have time. I live in illinois

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer and I am from the deserts of Utah. My five kiddos are growing up fast and my “baby” is almost 14. Where does the time go?

1 Like

Hi my name is Kathy I live in Spartanburg SC. I have 2 kids. Michelle is 31 and I’m raising her daughter Abi (9).and my son Daniel is 25 with a 3 year old son and a 7 month old daughter. Love my kids.

1 Like

Hey!

I’m Jessica, Jess, Jessie - any and all work lol.
I’m from Maryland and a mom of a 10 year old son.
I have a dog, Flynn.
Thanks for having us here!

1 Like

Hi! My name is Mariah, I am from Castle rock colorado but currently live in a small little town 40 min south of Pueblo right next to a beautiful lake!

I have 3 kids, 9, 6 and one a month younger then Drew! We also have 3 dogs, 1 cat, 5 ducks and 13 chickens.

My favorite superhero I would have to say is Ironman! I think it’s the killer suit!

Your family is such an inspiration, thank you for sharing your lives with us!

Hi, my name is Melody, I live in Arkansas and am raising 3 grandchildren ages 14, 12, and 8. We have 6 cats that prefer to stay outside, we live in the country so they also keep the mice away. Raising grandchildren is not what I planned on doing in my 60’s, but I wouldn’t want them anywhere else. I enjoy spending time with your family via videos and FB. CONGRATULATIONS on your new Lilly’s man, can’t wait to see Drew’s reaction to her baby brother.
Oh, my favorite superhero would be Superman.

1 Like