How does this work?

How does this website work ? do we just read and leave comments are is there a profile where we add each other like with say facebook i look forward to learning more

I think right now all we can do is fill out our own profile information and answer questions based on what Andrew has created. I think it will expand as interaction does or as you interact. You get invited to do more the more you participate.

4 Likes

ok very cool thank you for your reply and helping me to better understand :smile:

1 Like

No problem, I’m not sure if I’m totally catching on, but that seems to be how it’s working for me. I joined yesterday. I just went back and read as many comments and did my profile stuff. Received comments etc.

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing! How do you change your profile picture from the letter to an actual picture?

1 Like

that is correct. Thanks for joining

1 Like

the goal is to ultimately have the conversation be led by YOU all. This seems to be a community that shares the same values, so creating topics/conversations around helping people solve whatever problem they are currently confronting is the goal

6 Likes

Click on your letter in the upper right hand corner and then click on preferences then a drop down box will open where you can update information including the pictures all you have to do is click the picture if I remember correctly or there is a pencil next to it that you click to edit it….whichever it it then you can select to either take a photo or pick from your library.

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Looks like it worked perfectly, nice picture!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you Andrew for sending me a reply and explaining this to me. Now that I better understand this. I like this ideal sounds very awesome

1 Like

Don’t forget- you can reply via email as well! I’m pumped about that, but let me know if you feel like it’s too many emails

@Aprillorey,
the idea of this site is to have a place where people can meet in a positive, family centered environment and join in discussions, learn about a variety of topics, share experiences, pictures and stories. This is a user driven experience intermixed with information from not only Shawn and Andrew but also some of the experts they have worked with. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions, thoughts or ideas.
Thank you
Patti