Helpful marriage resources

This is a book we recommend to EVERYONE engaged or married
The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God Amazon.com: The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God (8601405373373): Timothy Keller, Kathy Keller: Books

18 Likes

Thank you so much for creating this platform!!! My husband and I just got married two and a half months ago (May 1st)! We are enjoying being newly married but also eager to find ways to grow in our marriage as well!!

5 Likes

We’re glad you are here!

3 Likes

I am newly engaged and my fiancé and I are going to get this book!

1 Like

We used this book in pre-marital counseling! It is so good!

2 Likes

Thank you for this recommendation! My fiancé and I were engaged in Christmas Day and will get married 11/12/22. Can’t wait to learn more about marriage, our commitment to each other and more!

2 Likes

We are always looking for great books on marriage. Thanks for this recommendation and thank you so much for starting this platform. :heart:

1 Like

It has helped us tremendously! You will love it!

1 Like

This week on Couple Things, we dive into a fun conversation with arguably two of the largest guests we’ve had on the show, Marlo & Phil Donahue. We talk about all things relationship and career with these two and it ends up being a conversation we don’t want to end. You’re not going to want to miss this one!

Let us know in the comments; what is the best marriage advice that you have been given?

2 Likes

The Miller’s were incredible to have and we cannot wait to see how our friendship grows! If money was not an issue, how many children would you adopt? Why?

1 Like

Gabe and Rebekah Lyons were such a blast to have. In this episode, we talked about. adoption, special needs children, and how it affects marriages.

Highly recomend this.