Fun family activities/games

Looking for things to do other than watch Frozen for the 1000 time… anyone have fun games/activities/traditions?
This game looks fun Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens - A Dodgeball Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids - 2-6 Players Amazon.com: Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens - A Dodgeball Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids - 2-6 Players: Toys & Games

2 Likes

We love Spot it and Uno for games.
Love swimming, the park, splash pad, and hiking for family activities.

1 Like

Or Fortnite! Seriously! We’re being more proactive about getting our kids out, helping with projects that require teamwork. This summer we’ve been renovating our back yard but I still need help!

Throw throw burrito is the bomb!! Sooo much fun. It’s like dodgeball, spoons, and go fish all in one game.

I thought this video was really good! Wanted to share

Memory games with kids are super fun because Drew is so little you can turn a small amount of the cards face up and have her start to match the pictures. Once she is older obviously play with them upside down but this way you get a lot more use out of the games.

1 Like

My son (4) got the game Hoot Owl Hoot and it is a cooperative board game so you all have the same goal which makes it a great family game and we can include his 2 year old sister.