For sale: Enfamil Gentlease

I know a bunch of people have been looking for this kind so I am getting rid of the ones I have left. I would be willing to trade for HiPP AR, otherwise I would like to sell them to purchase something my daughter can use. I purchased these for $18.99 per can at Fred Meyer and Safeway here in Vancouver, WA. I am asking cost + shipping and Paypal of Venmo fees. Shipping depends on location but will likely be somewhere between $10-$20 depending on how many you purchase. I only do transactions through Paypal Goods & Services or Venmo Goods & Services to protect the buyer. I have done a few successful transactions on here (both buying and selling) so I can always provide references if you are worried about being scammed.

The date on the picture is old but I can take a new picture with today’s date if requested. The sticky notes show the expiration dates of the cans on the left and the cans on the right. All five are available.

This website limits the amount of replies in a certain period of time, so please leave a comment with your email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Interested

Hi :slight_smile: Please email me at angelica_antalis@hotmail.com

I live like an hour from you, e-mail me if u want to get rid of a few, I’m in need. Bbfletcher3@icloud.com