Enfamil Enspire, NeuroPro Sensitive and Similac 360 sensitive formula available

Hi all. I have a few formulas available, had stocked what I could find when we tried these for our 7 week old son but neither of these worked for him. Selling at cost plus shipping.

Also looking for neuropro gentleease (purple box), we are down to our last can. If you could assist please!

1 - 30.8 oz powder can of Similac 360 Total Care (blue can) - $53 plus shipping

2 - 32 oz Similac 360 Total Care ready to feed bottles - $14 each plus shipping (I also have 3 2oz individual bottles I’ll include with this)

1 - 7 oz can Similac Pro Total Comfort - will donate free, just cover shipping

1 - 7 oz can Similac 360 Total Care Sensitive (orange) - will donate free, just cover shipping

1 - 7 oz can Enfamil Enspire (blue can) - will donate free, just cover shipping

8 - 20.5 oz tubs Enfamil Enspire (blue) - $42 each plus shipping. I had purchased a whole case from Enfamil’s website before we did the trial on our son so I have quite a bit of it. I’d like to split this up to send multiple families rather than send all to 1 person

4 - 29.4 oz super saver refill boxes Enfamil Neuropro Sensitive (Orange) - $52 each plus shipping. Again would like to split this up to send to multiple families than send all to 1 person

Shipping costs from Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Please PM me if you need any of these and also if you can help us get the purple Enfamil NeuroPro Gentleease. Thank you!

Hi! Can you send me a pic of the pro total comfort lot # please? Interested

Hi yes. Here you go. We got this in a sample pack from Similac.

Ok. I’m going to pass. I searched that lot# on similac website and that lot # is included in the recall

I didn’t know thanks for checking. I’m going to toss it then.

No problem :blush:

Updated availability

2 - 32 oz Similac 360 Total Care ready to feed bottles - $14 each plus shipping (I also have 3 2oz individual bottles I’ll include with this)

1 - 7 oz can Similac 360 Total Care Sensitive (orange) - free sample can, just cover shipping

1 - 7 oz can Enfamil Enspire (blue can) - free sample can, just cover shipping

8 - 20.5 oz tubs Enfamil Enspire (blue) - $42 each plus shipping. I had purchased a whole case from Enfamil’s website before we did the trial on our son so I have quite a bit of it. I’d like to split this up to send multiple families rather than send all to 1 person

4 - 29.4 oz super saver refill boxes Enfamil Neuropro Sensitive (Orange) - $52 each plus shipping. Again would like to split this up to send to multiple families than send all to 1 person

Shipping costs from Lawrenceville, GA 30043