Claimed and no longer available: One Similac Pro-Sensitive and two Puramino Hypoallergenic Infant Formulas

Hello parents!

I have one Similac Pro-Sensitive and two Puramino Hypoallergenic Infant Formulas to offer. All are still good to consume and unopened. I would love to send these to parents with sensitive babies or babies with food allergies. Let me know if you need them, and hang in there. Hopefully this difficult time will pass soon!

Hi! I am looking for Puramino for my baby we can’t find it anywhere. How much for the two cans?

I’m happy to send them to you at no extra cost if you cover whatever shipping you want me to use.

That would be perfect! Do you use Venmo?

I will set it up and get back to you later tonight if that’s ok.

Yes! Can you post a picture just to make sure that it is the right one!

Here is my email Lizwie87@gmail.com -

Sure! And for anyone who is interested, the Similac is next to it.

Thank you so much! I left my email for you!

No problem. I’ll email you in a few hours.

I would love the pro-sensitive if you still have it available!!!

It is available, yes. I’m happy to send it to you at no extra cost if you cover the shipping. I’m working on setting up a Venmo account and can email you later tonight if you send me your email address.

I will take the pro sensitive, pay for the container and shipping. Email is nicholsc2244@ Gmail
Please reach out if available thank you

Perfect! Thank you so much. My email is laurynhall77@gmail.com :slight_smile:

So sorry, it has been claimed now. I really hope you find some soon. Best of luck.

Hello I am interested in similac pro sensitive for my daughter. Do you have any left? Where are you located?

I’m really sorry. It has been claimed. Good luck finding some.

Puramino available?

Sorry, it has been claimed. Good luck getting your hands on some.

I’ll buy the similac pro sensitive if it’s still available. Moorhousewill@gmail.com